Whilst a small neighbourhood of London, Pimlico’s shops are still numerous and we’re here to help guide you to the best spots for retail therapy! From specialist stores that will make you travel to the area, to cute clothing shops you’ll adore browsing in.
Table of Contents:
Pimlico’s Charity Shops
Pimlico’s charity shops are some of the best in the city. With a relatively well-to-do neighbourhood, it’s not a surprise Pimlico is donating some designer goods just waiting for you to uncover. Here are just a few of our favourites:
- Boutique – Terrace Higgins – In this Pimlico shop you’ll find designer women’s and men’s clothes, homeware, books and more.
- Retromania & Fara – Both in aid of Fara, you’ll find everything from clothes to books in these two shops. Retromania in particular specialises in vintage finds for our retro readers.
- Sue Ryder – Clothes, homewares, books, and games are just a handful of the treasures you’ll find here.
- Hospices of Hope – Whilst upstairs you’ll find furniture, homewares, and clothes, downstairs is full of second hand books – we’ve personally found some real bargains here!
- Royal Trinity Hospital – This Pimlico shop is best known for the designer finds that are so often found here. Their window is always full of outfit inspo too!
Gift Shops in Pimlico
In need of a gift for a loved one whilst in the area of Pimlico? The neighbourhood has a range of gift shops to find the perfect present.
- Pimlico Trove – An independent shop, they stock tableware, cards, candles, and kids’ toys.
- Cave – A community space that sells vintage goods, including furniture, vinyls, and books. They also display goods handcrafted from local artists.
- Book Block – Selling customisable stationary, you’ll find the perfect gifts at this Pimlico shop.
Clothing Shops in Pimlico
Looking for a new wardrobe? Look no further than the fashion shops of Pimlico!
- Gertrude Fashions – Opening in 1975, this clothes shop in Pimlico brings high-end designer goods from around the world to its customers.
- All Loved Up – This Pimlico shop specialises in pre-loved & vintage clothing.
- Kookie of London – Kookie is a shop dedicated to all things party – specifically for little girls!
Specialist Stores of Pimlico
Those lucky enough to live in Pimlico can enjoy its specialist stores on a daily basis. Everyone else, may have to make a trip for these specialist shops:
- Rippon Cheese – Rippon is Pimlico’s favourite cheese shop, specialising in European and British cheeses. This is the perfect spot for cheese lovers!
- Mr Cad – A Pimlico shop that is the largest independent photographic dealer in the UK. You’ll find everything from vintage cameras, to films, and darkroom hardware here.
- Grays of Westminster – Another photographic shop, this time only dealing with Nikon goods.
- Revital – Looking for your daily dose of vitamins? Look on further than the health and wellbeing shop Revital.
- Beautiful Knitters – As the name suggests, this Pimlico shop sells yarn and craft goods.
- Shepherds Inc Fine Papers – Those who appreciate the finer things in life will adore Shepherds Inc, with delightful papers and wrapping this truly is a treasure trove!